Elevate your business by making use of cloud service to provide tighter security and better system availability. Cloud Computing Services increases access to high-performance applications by transforming the way IT services are delivered to your business. This enables you to save on major investments such as on-site infrastructure and maintenance expenses while heightening your system’s capabilities and reducing down-time. Even with remote access from almost anywhere, the cloud enhances your business so you can accomplish your strategic business objectives.
By using our cloud computing services, you’ll be taking advantage of:
Our Cloud Computing Solutions include:
This transforms the way IT services are delivered to your business enabling you to save on hardware and maintenance expenses as you improve system capabilities and reduce down-time.
By providing complete cloud infrastructure, we enable your organization to utilize enterprise-grade technology without having to pay for software, hardware, licenses and other IT management services.
Virtual Desktop HostingAn advanced cloud desktop infrastructure enables you to work from anywhere and from any device over a secured connection while providing an exceptional desktop experience and alleviating the costs incurred in purchasing and maintaining expensive on-premise hardware and software.
We provide a full exchange experience without any of the infrastructure costs. This accommodates the efficient sharing of documents, calendars, contacts, and tasks, saving you time and money. Whether you are at the office, or on the road, you will always be connected.
Turn-key business continuity solutions that encompass everything you need to operate your corporate network when your power or internet is out in your office or when disaster strikes.
Just like regular data backup software, our remote data backup sends backup data securely over the internet to backup servers located in the cloud.
Natural disasters make up a mere 3% of catastrophic cases of data loss to businesses. The other 97% of disasters are caused by hardware or software failures that can be prevented by the use of an on-site Backup and Disaster Recovery.
This delivers your corporate software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and your line of business applications securely over the web (HTTPS). It minimizes application and desktop requirements to almost just an HTTPS session for any time, anywhere access to your applications and data.
All corporations require visibility and control of the mobile devices that have access to confidential data within their enterprise, regardless if they are a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or are provided by the corporation. Our Cloud Mobile Device Management ensures the security and effective way to manage your company’s smartphones and tablet computers efficiently.
We provide robust, affordable, and all-inclusive content filtering and malware protection for businesses of all sizes. This promotes internet usage policies by blocking access to dangerous websites and Internet applications that are not related to business and completely eliminates spyware and other forms of malware from your organization.
Microsoft Office 365 combines the desktop suite with solutions that your business requires – on a cloud version. Our Microsoft Office 365 services include implementation, migration, and support so that your business can utilize the benefits of Microsoft technologies without challenges. These solutions can give your employees the freedom to work when and where they need to, increasing productivity, simplifying team collaboration, and enhancing their work-life balance. With Comar Technologies’ help, you can be assured of always staying updated, protected from malware, and stay ahead of the competition with advanced features.
Managed Services is basically the act of transferring day-to-day related management...Learn More
Elevate your business by making use of cloud service to provide...Learn More
Has your business strategized for a major disaster? How long would...Learn More
Cloud-based VOIP phone services replace outdated on-premise infrastructure and offer a...Learn More
Keep your people and property safe with our services. We will...Learn More
With Comar Technologies, you can store your records safely near you...Learn More
Contact us today!